Quality Veterinary Services for Every Stage of Life
At Surfside Animal Hospital, our focus is on providing affordable foundational services such as low-cost vaccines and competitively priced spay/neuter procedures. We’re also pleased to offer our pet families the benefits of accurate diagnostics, high-quality surgical procedures, and 24-hour critical care.
Our full range of services include:
- Wellness and prevention—We recommend annual checkups for all pets.
- Low-cost vaccine clinic—Visit us any Saturday or Sunday for our low-cost vaccine clinic. No exam is needed!
- Non-anesthetic dentistry—Your veterinarian can tell you whether your pet is a candidate for our non-anesthetic dental cleanings.
- In-house diagnostics—Surfside Animal Hospital features an in-house lab and other diagnostic tools for fast, accurate results.
- Surgery—We perform most soft tissue procedures and some orthopedics.
- Low-cost spays and neuters—Our spay and neuter procedures are priced lower than most of our competitors.
- Cold laser therapy—We offer cold laser therapy for safe and effective pain relief and wound healing.
- Full-service dentistry—We offer complete dental services under general anesthesia for pets who don’t qualify for our non-anesthetic dental care.
- Specialty referrals/surgeries—If your pet requires advanced treatment in a specialized discipline, such as internal medicine, surgery, or emergency care, we may refer you to a nearby board-certified specialist.
- Mobile specialists—We work closely with a mobile ultrasonographer and mobile cardiologist who will come on-site to our practice when needed, eliminating the need for you to go elsewhere for these services.
- 24-Hour emergency and critical care—Surfside Animal Hospital offers after-hours emergency services to meet your urgent care needs.
- Online pharmacy—Visit our online pharmacy from any device to refill your pet's prescription.
- Microchipping—This simple procedure can greatly improve your chances of being reunited with your pet should they become lost.